In an attempt to minimise the spread of infection, we are now a cashless business. A 50% deposit is required for all first bookings. However, if you rebook your future appointment, we only require 20% to secure the booking. Please note to avoid 100% cancellation charge we respectfully request a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel or amend your appointment. Please note that unlike some other main Edinburgh salons we are not charging extra for PPE. Due to all the extra costs incurred we cannot offer our usual discounts.
Here are some extra guidelines we have in place for the safety of yourself and our team:
- We will be taking temperatures on arrival for our team and clients.
- If you have any symptoms, please do not attend your appointment. If this is within the 48 hour cancellation period we will honour your appointment at a later date. We will not issue a refund.
- Please arrive on time. You will not be able to wait in the salon if you are early.
- You should attend your appointment alone and please bring minimal belongings.
- We cannot hang up coats so please bring a bag for your coat.
- Please use our hand sanitiser.
- Please wear a mask, we will provide masks, or you can choose to wear your own.
- All surfaces and kit will be sanitised after every client.
- We are having both premises regularly treated with Zoono fog treatment for 30 days surface protection.
- We will respect social distancing.
- Sadly, we cannot offer refreshments & magazines during this time, but you may bring your own to take away with you.
- Salon WIFI will be available as usual, and we are delighted to now offer digital magazines which you can access through your phone or tablet. Click here to access the digital magazines (this link only works in the salon).
- Please be mindful and limit what you touch in the salon.